My Operating Room Nurse Coach
- Program ERASMUS+, Key activity 2 – Strategic Partnerschip
- Number of the project: 2020-1-BE01-KA202-074922
- Realization: 9/2020 – 8/2023
- International project – Belgium, Finland, Sweden, Greece, France
- Faculty coordinator: Mgr. Jana Wichsová, Ph.D.
- Abbreviation: MYORCO
- Builds on Erasmus+ project „Key skills management in Operation room“ (KSMOR)
Aim of the project:
MYORCO is an adaptation of KSMOR providing a large range of video trainings for OR nurses. These video trainings highlight the devices, tools and surgical instruments the OR nurses use during the perioperative care. A specific software allows each individual OR nurse and his/her Mentor to make sure that the practices are correctly followed. The software also allows the OR nurse to work on his/her own.
1. About 150 of short movies on ergonomy of perioperative nursing practices for new OR nurses and OR nursing students will be realised on the basis of regular surgical and anaesthetic practices.
2. Website with a tool where each module of videos can be seen. The ergonomic gesture will be decomposed thanks to a chaptered video.
3. The self-assesment software allowing the OR nurse/OR nursing student to evaluate His/her skills. This self-assesment aims at covering the common basis of the OR nursing work, all surgical specialities and anaesthesia.
4. Pedagogical user guide.