Conference contributions can be submitted only in English. Selected contributions will be included in peer-reviewed proceedings(a contribution can be included in the book of proceedings only after its author has paid the conference fee). The book of proceedings, which will be in English, will bear an ISBN and will be submitted to scientific databases for consideration for indexing.
Contributions that will not be selected for publishing in the book of proceedings can be included in the conference programme. To present your poster, please insert your abstract when you register at the conference. Posters can be in Czech, Slovak and English.
To accept a conference paper, it is necessary to follow the guidelines specified in the template. It is recommended to write the paper directly into the template.
Recommended length of the conference paper is 8–10 standard pages, including the reference list (the maximum length of the conference paper is 10 standard pages). The maximum length of the abstract is 250 words. Oral presentations should not exceed 15 minutes.
The deadline for submitting the full text of the paper (formatted according to the template) is January 31, 2018.
GUIDELINES FOR PREPARING A PRESENTATION AND A POSTER
- Any presentation should not take more than 15 minutes.
- Make sure, you have enough large size of letters in all slides, figures and tables.
- Pay attention to the marking of tables, graphs, pictures.
- Use 8–10 rows of your text at the maximum for each slide.
- Logically structured content (e. g. introduction, objectives, methods, results, discussion, conclusion).
- Pay attention to the readability of all slides. Check up colour of background of your presentation.
- Attach pictures to your presentation in good quality.
- You should have approx. 12 slides for ten minute presentation.
- Do not forget mention the references.
- Size of poster up to A0 (841 x 1 189 mm), portrait orientation.
- Name of poster and authors should be written with bold font in the upper part of the poster.
- Text and figures should be readable from a distance of two meters.
- Stands will be available for the poster presentations.
- Authors will present the poster within 3 minutes at poster time according to the conference schedule.
- The presence of the authors of the posters will be required only at the specified time in the conference program.